Inexpensive tuner...no dpf delete

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
New work truck is a turd...what's a good tuner for a minor power increase without getting into needing a dpf delete?

I need something easily removable without the cost of EFI live.
MP8 huh? These things like pressure boxes? An MP8 is easy to get.

bullydog, h&s minimax, all those are dfp keep/delete tuneres. you can run em either way, but are limited to around 100 hp on most anything out there with emissions crap still in truck.

yup, just a pressure box with a knob. this guy ^^^^^ got one on his lml work truck. lucky bastage! works well, trans hates it at first but it learns, and you can make the injectors clatter by turning it up at low speed and high load..

Last edited:
Rich if you know someone close to you that has EFI you'd only be out the licence cost, and maybe a switch if you wanted to be able to go to stock tune easily. Otherwise a diablo predator is a nice unit

Last edited:
yes. i meant to say it has emissions legal tuning. they dont do anything that deletes. i have been shopping for the boss's LML lately and might have gotten confused.

a pressure box is going to be the cheapest way out.
the rest start around 550 and go up. otherwise, i would buy a used one for cheaper.

Last edited:
Rich what is your work truck,,, I have a Dr P box for a 6.7 dodge that I would make you a sweet deal on

Quad 2 stealth I belive will work. Just did two 09 LMM's with that and a 4" mbrp. if I'm
Not mistaken it can add power yet retain the DPF. Around $350ish.

Back