inferno red paint?

txastuff79

what year did the inferno red come out? i currently own a 2002 ford f350 4x4 cc. lwb and am thinking of joining the dark forces of the other side.... going cummins. since myt truck is currently toro red and the inferno red is dang near on, i would like to know what years i need to look at.

on another note, if anyone knows where i can find a good truck with inferno red, 4x4, cummins, 4 door, and prefferably a short bed, let me know. not sure if i want mega or i guess quad. will have to compare them both to see. i do want leather if possible. i guess the laramie addition? any info would be great. might need a dealer since i might have to trade mine in if i dont sell it. thanks in advance/

thomas:rockwoot:

I believe that it came out in 2006. I do know that it is a added cost color option. I actually got the first one this color in my home town when I ordered it and know there is a ton of them because the dealer actually had tons of people come in and ask for my truck color (six tried to buy it in the one day that it was at the dealer before I picked it up).

i do have one kid, but just cant do the minivan thing. i plan to checkout the quad cabs vs. megacabs today.

Back