Info on Selingsgrove PA pull this weekend?

cuminstrkmydmax

I am looking for a pull this weekend to take a 2.6 truck to- and was told that Selingsgrove was having one, but i can't find any info for it. Anyone have any for it- or any other pulls in eastern/ mid PA or MD for the weekend?

Thanks- Steven

i'm due back there in two weeks. of course they're having it now. I have no info on it, never heard of it. but I do go to school there.

7:00 at Somerset county fairgrounds in Meyersdale. They having hot street(2.85 turbo) and modified diesel.

Im going to selingsgrove- i called and talked to the tech there and he said i was good to run. Im gonna go give it a try- see how i make out. Gonna bring another truck with me too. You gonna be there Jim?

-Steven

I broke tonight, if I can get her fixed in time yes I will be there as well. Wifey has some friends in the Selinsgrove area, so it should all work out. Haven't decided if I'm taking the duals off or leaving them on?

there's one in chestertown, MD next weekend. A salesman from down there was up and told me about it but he didn't have any info and I couldn't find any. Just a heads up, or if you know about it do you have any info?

The one in chestertowm is running MidAtlantic Pulling Association rules. You can check their site out for info on it. I wont be around for it though- thats why im looking for a pull this weekend.
Thanks- Steven

Back