Injection pump, and fuel system shop advice/openion's?

Samaras Diesel

Billet steel
I need my 97 887 180hp pump "built" and don't know who to send it to, Seth @dpe? Or Scheid? I only need it to flow 600cc of fuel, 4k rpm and have it cleaned and resealed and timed to 18* who do I need to send it to??? I'm not dead set on either of those people I've just heard good things about Seth @dpe and have a friend with a 13mm pump from Scheid that gets top 3 in every 2.6 pull he goes to...

That sounds good enough for what I want done. I assume he will be able to tell me what pump I need for what mods and power I want correct?

My power goal is 500-550hp with around 1100ft lbs of tq will be know how many cc's of fuel I will need for that much power? Or will I have to tell him?

Call Seth or pm him here and tell him what you want out of the truck, he will answer all your questions.

Give Seth a call or get ahold of Northeast Diesel. Either place can get you taken care of.

550hp? You dont need 600cc... But a budget "maxed" 180pump will definitely get you there power wise.

Seth is the man, more than pleased with my 215 pump he did. Hauls balls.

Seth did a pump for me, have yet to install it on the motor, but I had no issues dealing with him. He knows what you need for what you want and how to get it. If/when I need any more work done it will be going to him for sure.

My power goal is 500-550hp with around 1100ft lbs of tq will be know how many cc's of fuel I will need for that much power? Or will I have to tell him?

Stock 887 pump will do that. Pull the plate, play with the AFC, some 5x14's and appropriate amount of air and you're there.

Kevin at Northeast diesel. One of the best guys I have dealt with.

You definitely don't need 600cc's for your goal..
I recommend Seth Farrell (Farrell Diesel Service) for any pump work.

Back