Injector hp rating

That would be RWHP, and those are only approximations of potential power increase.

That would be RWHP, and those are only approximations of potential power increase.

I undestand that its potential hp if you have all the supporting mods to make that hp.. I was just curious if that was rwhp or crank hp they claimed on injectors.. Are all the companies rwhp?

I undestand that its potential hp if you have all the supporting mods to make that hp.. I was just curious if that was rwhp or crank hp they claimed on injectors.. Are all the companies rwhp?

Most are RWHP only one I can think of that use's Crank Hp is PPE on their tuners.

Brett

What about LPM rated injectors like from Industrial Injection. Like, whats the HP rating for the 29lpm, or the 35lpm injectors, ect....?

What about a set likr this 8 x 10 thousands and 8 x 11 thousands? What would be the power rating on those?

for a 12 valve not a common rail, but it might be an interesting read:

I may have some helpful info.
A stock P464 found in 160-180hp flows 31lpm plus or minus 2
A stock P477 found in 215hp 5 spd 38lpm plus or minus 2
A stock marine the 3 versions I've tested 54-57lpm.
DDP stage 2 spot on at 58lpm
DDP stage 3 spot on at 60lpm
DDP stage 4 spot on at 66lpm
Full race like MadDogs 80lpm

Don't get too hung up on a pin gauge it's not an accurate way to figure out power. EDM holes are the same on the inside as the outside in diameter. But even stock Bosch parts are AFMed to get the flow balanced out.
AFM is abrasive flow machined
Hone does most of its work on the inside edge then polishing the tunnel so fuel picks up velocity on its way out. The only way to measure this is with flow not by outside hole diameter.

Back