injector issue

White Ram

Ok guys kinda got a little bit of a problem here. Have an 05 cummins just replaced all 6 injectors just a little over a year ago. Starting about 2 months ago been having a real weak start up in the mornings white smoking, smells of raw diesel and then clears up followed by a nice injector tick until engine warms up to temp. I purchased the injectors from Promax diesel out of Longview Texas. The guy tells me they are bosch remans with 12 month warranty on it. Called him when I noticed the problem and he swears up and down it couldn't be injectors told me in was cp3 pump. Replaced it with one from a buddy and still the same issue. I am almost certain that its the injectors or an injector but whats the best course of action to do in situation like this? Guy doesn't seem like he wants to warranty them. I appreciate any input thanks.

Wait, so they are Bosch reman injectors with a 12 month warranty?
Said "guy" doesn't seem too hip about warranty work...

Wouldn't he just be sending them back to Bosch to be rebuilt/replaced? Or is it coming back to bite him in the butt now and they really are not Bosch injectors?

Or are we not getting the entire story? Has it been less than 12 months sense you purchased the injectors from this company?

Something ain't stirring the kool-aid..

just replaced all 6 injectors just a little over a year ago. The guy tells me they are bosch remans with 12 month warranty on it. Guy doesn't seem like he wants to warranty them.
makes perfect sense :thumbdown:
Thats because their out of warranty period.

Back