injector questions

ttcfan4476

I have my stock 215's that i want to extrude hone or should i buy ddp nozzles. I am tired of the marine 370's how they smoke and idle and run hot.

The Denso 7 hole nozzle might suit your needs. Less haze and a pretty decent price. Will have dyno results after tomorrow.

Are you going to have someone go through your injectors and set them up properly?

well if i can decide on what to do yes. if i have them honed i would take them to dubuque diesel serivce and have them put back togeather and poped.

well if i can decide on what to do yes. if i have them honed i would take them to dubuque diesel serivce and have them put back togeather and poped.

You should try those 7x.010s Lee is talking about... I'm surprised he hasn't started a results thread yet. They work great with my 451 VGT and since it's pretty close to the 351 should work pretty good for you too. I noticed there is almost ZERO idle haze, especially when compared to my old 5x.014s, and streetablity is greatly improved with LESS turbo lag (yes it's possible) and less smoke :Cheer:

I would say with a set of Lee's DVs, 7x.010s, 4ks, and a rack plug you would have a pretty fun DD that should be knocking on 500+. Heck my lil 160 pumped truck sung on the dyno to a tune of 425hp on Saturday with stock DVs, stock rack plug, poor mans 3k, the usual AFC and plate mods, and a set of Lee's 7x.010s :ft:

Not to steal your thunder, but I was wondering how the 7 x 10 injectors compare to 75hp or 90 hp DDP injectors. Are they more or less hp and are they cleaner than DDP's. I am new to the world of injectors and trying to find a mild injector with good mileage. Ohh, and its for a oo 24v

You should try those 7x.010s Lee is talking about... I'm surprised he hasn't started a results thread yet. They work great with my 451 VGT and since it's pretty close to the 351 should work pretty good for you too. I noticed there is almost ZERO idle haze, especially when compared to my old 5x.014s, and streetablity is greatly improved with LESS turbo lag (yes it's possible) and less smoke

I would say with a set of Lee's DVs, 7x.010s, 4ks, and a rack plug you would have a pretty fun DD that should be knocking on 500+. Heck my lil 160 pumped truck sung on the dyno to a tune of 425hp on Saturday with stock DVs, stock rack plug, poor mans 3k, the usual AFC and plate mods, and a set of Lee's 7x.010s

i did a google search and didnt find much but who has the denso 7x10's. I have a 4000gsk and valve springs just havent had time to get them in a rack plug i have been told wont do me any good because of my 215 pump. i would love to be at 500hp some day i plan on adding a ht3b for a set of twins.

i did a google search and didnt find much but who has the denso 7x10's. I have a 4000gsk and valve springs just havent had time to get them in a rack plug i have been told wont do me any good because of my 215 pump. i would love to be at 500hp some day i plan on adding a ht3b for a set of twins.

shortbusdriver = Lee from Contagious Diesel Performance :Cheer:

You would be correct that it won't do you much good on a street truck with a 215 pump. It will retard the timing too much up top, and make your truck run hot.

shortbusdriver = Lee from Contagious Diesel Performance :Cheer:

You would be correct that it won't do you much good on a street truck with a 215 pump. It will retard the timing too much up top, and make your truck run hot.

.......unless said street truck runs proper timing for the 2095 plug to shine. Again, from first hand experience this works with proper timing but sucks without enough timing.

i dont need anything crazy i would like some 370"s with the right spray angle or something close to that.

Im interested in some bigger injectors. Would like to know more about these 7 holers

:pop:

Id like to know also....I have some 7x10's and looking at some 5x18's....Dont know how they compare, byut my 7x10's haze like crazy ALL the time!!!!!

Back