Injector Suggestions?

kdfishe43

never satisfied
I'm new to this site and hopin some of you more experienced people can give me some opinions. i drive a 01 single wheel f350 7.3. truck has a 6 speed with a valair clutch. rest of the mods are in the signature. im wanting some injectors but i really dont know where to start. i'd like to eventually push around 400-450 horse. not planning on sled pulling but you never know i may get talked into it eventually. i still drive the truck every day and pull a cattle trailer with it pretty often. i've heard good things about swamps hybrid injectors but i need other opinions. thanks everybody

I run swamps injectors in both of my trucks and have installed them in several other peoples trucks, and have never had a bit of problems with them, they are hard to beat.
for that kind of power I would probably get a set of there 200cc hybrids, but give them a call and see what they have to suggest

Just do yourself a favor and get hybrids the first go round. Wish i woulda just bit the bullet the first time and got em instead of Stage 2s. Now im playin the waiting game for my set of hybrids to be built. Casserly has done every set of injectors weve put in, and zero issues. Also, with a 01. You might be playin with fire with PMRs. Better have some great tuning to live 450 to 500hp.

Back