injector tester test flow and return?

Huntingman27062

was wondering if yallsinjector tester tests flow and return? or just flow?? ive replaced everything now to get rid of my hard start and jeff tested my injectors... there the only thing i havent replaced... 3 are new from dodge... he said the other 3 tested as good as the new 3... just wondering if return was tested?? thanks guys or jeff... whoever answers this... lol... heres my most current thread and what ive done now...

Hard Start.... No... not your normal problem :( - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

wish i was rich and i could just drop it off with you guys... lol... im tired of working on it... lol...

Industrial injection CP3... stage 1 or 2 or something like that... i know it bench tested at 26% over stock...

was an issue before both of these... the CP3 failed... thought it was going to fi my truck... got a deal on the MP-8 and CP3 (never installed) for $200 each... got them both at the same time but then the CP3 never fixed this problem like i thought it was going to...

Back