injector ?

thodge

A buddy of mine as a 02 lb7 with 150,000 miles on it, and his injectors took a crap on him. My question is whats the warranty on these injectors? I thought it was 200,000 miles. The dealer told him it was 200,000 miles or 7 years. Does that sound rite. And his 7 years was up about 3 months ago and will not fix them under warranty.

good luck all 8 cost 3k at the dealer installed... enjoy that one

Thanks for the info. The price from the dealer was going to be $5600. OUCH!

5600? my buddy had his 03 lb7 injectored at the dealer for 3k. i think they are rippin you off. they should be able to give you a break if they want the work

Does it matter if the owner is the original owner or does the warranty just stay with the truck? I have a friend who has an 03 that is having some stumbling problems here and there.. Had a hell of a time making it up a hill the other day.. It's bone stock.

His speedo isn't working either :blahblah1:

Jeff the stumbling problem could just be fixed with a fuel filter, i know your thinking yeah right its not that simple but i had the same issue i had a finiky fuel filter and changed it out and the truck ran fine. the first thing through my head was injectors again great... but it is a cheaper way to check for sure.

I will have him check it. I doubt he's changed it in a while.. Also said that when it stumbles. It's got blue smoke coming out the tailpipe..

warranty is with the truck, shouldn't have trouble there. they'll have to replace the cluster, or I think you can replace the stepper motors and that'll fix it

Back