injectors,chip

dodge2500

i have a 2001 dodge 24 vavle. What would be the best injetors and chip to add on i have 150/150 fass system and a cold air intake

I have a 2002 and i run the tst power max with the edge stage 5 nozzles and i love it, I also run an edge ez box just for the added timing

its a daily driver truck sometimes i pull a gooseneck i want moderate power but not to much i got an southbend con-ofe clucth so something that will not make it slip

its a daily driver truck sometimes i pull a gooseneck i want moderate power but not to much i got an southbend con-ofe clucth so something that will not make it slip

Do you have guages? If not you could go with the Adrenaline/or Edge juice with attitude. Would be able to control the amount of power and come with guages. You could also start out with a Smarty and see if that is enough for you. If not you could always get one of the ones I mentioned and stack it on the smarty. The smarty is nice cause you can clear and read codes. Adjust tire size and mph.

I have the edge juice with attitude on mine and find the power and gages to be great. I like the ability to monitor everthing and only have one monitor/gage to look at. You can also adjust the settings for what temps or pressures you want the warnings to come on at. It has already paid for itself when it let me know that my fuel pump died and I was able to catch it before my injection pump became mush.... I was towing about 14,000lbs at the time so I was able to ease it the rest of the short distance I had left. If I didn't have the monitor or gage I would have never known.

Edge juice with attitude, set of 40hp injectors and you will be good to go. Will tow good, have decent power and it will supply you with all the gauges you need. If your going to be towing a decent amount I wouldn't go much over 40hp on injectors without a turbo upgrade.

you wont fry the turbo, but you will really have to watch egts if you go to big and a chance to melt things.

I have a 2002 and i run the tst power max with the edge stage 5 nozzles and i love it, I also run an edge ez box just for the added timing

Do you see any benefit with the bigger injection lines and tubes? Just curious cuz I'd kind of like to try it out someday.

Back on topic. Does your tst/ez have pretty good low end?

X2 on the search button! Tons of threads like this already.

Ps. My favorite chips are fritos

Smarty/Drag Comp with some Formula 1 injectors. The size is depending on what you want to do.

Back