injectors what the *#@

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikej

Banned
after you send injectors off for a rebuild why would they send them back without a flow sheet.i have had to pull em three times keep sending them back.the first time i got well its the install so i get new tubes fuel lines torqued everything to spec in the right order.funny thing is i never had any problems till i put the injectors in.could anyone tell me what injectors not to buy other than the ones i have now

I could be installer error. CR fuel system components must be handled with kid gloves and taken care of as good as a newborn.

I have had a similar issue before, I think I put a set in my truck three times before everything was set properly. Take you time and do it by the book or you will spend more time re-doing it, I know from personal experience.

I could be installer error. CR fuel system components must be handled with kid gloves and taken care of as good as a newborn.

Chit man. A new born can handle way more dirt than a CR injector.

I hear them gaybay injectors are better than genuine bawsch. They're cheap and easy as H to replace, nawthin to it!

I hear them gaybay injectors are better than genuine bawsch. They're cheap and easy as H to replace, nawthin to it!

My cuzin jus got sum new drill bits in,,,,punchd out my stix last nite runs gud orals so much cole!!!

Dyno run at rudys truck jam last weekend was 620hp the numbers were a disapoinment the truck should have hit over 700hp easy.anyways i pulled them sent em back,did a compression test all is well.I feel pretty sure its in the tips not the injectors.I can tell you for sure the install was done right and clean to the letter new fule lines,tubes and the injectors went straight from the box to the motor one at a time heck even the snapon torque wrench was new out the box.If your selling something its always easy to blame the install not the case here.anyway the guys i bought the injectors from are well known its not my style to bash someone who is still trying to make it right.yep its been a pain, If i lose a piston i may not be so nice about it.right now im just glad i decided not to pull it.

I don't know why injectors are so expensive anyway. Just get one of these.

CHIFWELD011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back