Injectors?

leadfoot_cummin

Can't Get Right
I'm fixing to buy an 01 7.3 that needs injectors, whos got the best bang for the buck? I saw a whole kit on pensacola's website, just don't how good they are.

I've been a diehard cummins guy, so u guys are gonna have to take me to school.

Pensacola had their "superkit" for 1089.00, are they worth the money or do I need to go somewhere else where the a little more pricey?

i know they sell alient injectors to but my experience with them guys on 12v inj is no good they do however have some cheep prices tho

Thanks for the input, I did some reading on PSN and no one seams to have anything good to say about their remans

I'll dig through my paper work and find the company, i was getting Stock Injector Code Remans for my Late '99 7.3l for $100 each core returned.. Never had any issues with them

Heck, for only 6 bucks more you can have Full Force's reman Stage 1s at $1,095. Their stock remans are $120 a pop.

Just about the same deal on Stage 1's at Unlimited. Both are very reputable in the 7.3L world.

I've got "baby swamps" in mine for $1050. Basically the same injectors as full forces stage 1's. Swamps is very reputable, but call first because they're pretty picky about what they take as a core. If the barrel and plunger assembly are damaged, I think they'll charge you for the core. They like getting working injectors back as cores.

Full Force all the way..Ive had mine in for about 2 years now and no issues at all. Just Dyno'd 378hp and 780tq couple weeks ago with the stage1's

Heard alot of BAD from Pensecola Injectors. Ryan Casserly at full force is one of the best at injectors. It all depends on how much you wanna spend and how far you wanna go with the truck. If your gonna look for some more HP down the road, Best bang is the price of Hybrids now. You can get a set of 238/100s from beans for like 1800 now. Get em tuned down with your programing and you will have a awsome set to grow into.

My vote goes with Unlimited Diesel. Ive been running their injectors for over a year. Truck runs great with them, and customer service is excellent.

Im running their 238cc/80% over nozzles BTW.

Ryan casserly at full force is the way to go! Great guy to deal with. Riffraff diesel usually has the best prices on his stage 1s. I saw a nice mileage increase too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Ive Jim Rosewoods injectors from Rosewood Diesel Shop.

He is a very good guy and he knows what he is doing.

A stock rebuilt set of injectors starts at $675 I believe.

I am running his stage 3 hybrid single shots 238/100s which cost me $1650

The guy I talked to when I bought my injectors was a private swamps dealer. He recommended me to Jim at Rosewood...

Back