injectors??

powerstrokin250

well hung member
7.3 auto, basic mods, stock hpop for now, stage 1 stealth pump maayyybe down the road, garrett 38r turbo, which injectors? ive done some research and found that most people say stage 2's make for a fun truck, but who's? and single shots or split shots? i understand that single shots make it easier for the stock hpop, and better on oil and fuel, but do they all romp at idle? or is that just the trucks with the upgraded nozzles?

I've always heard Swamps makes some good single shots that give a good bit of umph - but I'm sure there are more out there with opinions on this... just what i've seen that works... specially on a non forged block truck!

Me and a buddie are both running 180cc AA singles. My buddie is running a Wildman chip, with a 38r and I am running a DP Tuner with a D66 (in sig)

Let me tell u my story.
New sticks and Wildman tuner. 4 days later I smoked the stock auto trans.
Full Suncoast trans. 5 days later I smoked the stock turbo.

There r other guys on here that know more than me. But before u do the sticks, have the supporting mods.
1. Trans. U May get away with a valve body and a good converter.
2. Get a turbo that will deal with the extra fuel and boost. H2E, D66, 38R. There may b others, but those come to mind.
3. Tuner to match your sticks. DP Tuner, Tony Wildman are both great from experience.

The 180cc AA codes romp at idle without a matching tuner for them.

But u will totally dig the results. Mine is a daily driver, that tows a lot. Makes me giggle every time I pin it.

yea, sorry i kinda left it a little vauge in my first one, dp tuned, the 38r is the current turbo, built trans with 6.0 cooler and mag-hytec pan, so im ready for sticks, but where did you get your injectors? you can pm me if you dont want other people to know

Back