injectors

outlaw99

Im planning on running 04 pistons in my 06 truck and keeping my 06ecm, I need a custom set of 04 nozzles made on my 06 bodies I know this can be done but just wondering if anyone has anyway to get into contact with don or anyone from f1 diesel to find out what I need to do to get this thing rolling, i sent my injectors in last monday and havent heard anything from anyone and was wondering? I need to know if my old injectors are bad and caused the meltdown or do I have other issues and also if i need a custom nozzle made to assist the third injection even that will occur in the 06 ecm? thanks danny

He relies on a Dealer network but you can try his wifes email...She may direct you to Rip at Source or another one of their dealers...

try it and see...She is really Nice and a pleasure to deal with...

I'll PM it to you, not sure she wants it out there.....

Danny, call Tim Barber in VA. Tell him I told you to give him a ring, he deals with Don directly. 1 757 831 7451

Lavon

well I already got ahold of don's wife, really nice woman, it should all be taken care of really soon, thanks again though

well I already got ahold of don's wife, really nice woman, it should all be taken care of really soon, thanks again though

Told ya she what the Bomb!!! Don's great too though!!!

:cheer:

LOL

Back