Injectors

Blk350on20s

Line em up!!
Hey Dj or Vivian or CB, How much are the 190cc injectors from you. Im waiting to put the fuel system in and have been reading a ton of posts and it seems that a lot of people gain a lot of power by adding injectors with the stock turbo. I was wanting the works(turbo, injectors, fuel system) but dont want to spend the money for all of it. Do you think it is worth it to put injectors in it. I have the zex nitrous kit to help clean up the fuel if I do it. What ya think?

DJ is here next to me and is replying, even though I am typing LOL

Yes, it is worth installing the 190cc injectors. As far as turbos, we are still testing a couple and haven't found any - out in the market - that work.

The fuel system and injectors will work great with a shot of nos.

PM Sent.
Thanks,
Vivian

What about towing. Would Dj be able to give me a tow tune for the injectors? I pull my other truck every once in a while and its not a light load. Just wondering if those injectors without an after market turbo would get my egts to hot while pulling? Thanks for the quick reply. Ryan

I've towed extensively with 225's and 190's...up to 10,000 lbs. Never had any issues or bad egt's. As long as I go easy on the pedal...and maintain about 70-75 mph....I see about 850 on the pyro. I've seen the temps get up there on long, steep grades in the mountains...nothing that can't be managed with my right foot though.

I'd say do it...the fun when not towing is worth it...and it's totally livable to tow with also.

Yes, DJ said the same thing as Richard.

Let us know.
Thanks,
Vivian

Ryan, i noticed you have your front window tinted do you have any pics from the inside? isnt it hard to see through at nite.

Im headed home this weekend. Ill get some shots with a good camera. It definitely takes some getting used to but it is well worth it. On a nice sunny day about the only thing you can see is my knuckles gripping the wheel. haha. I have a whole new HID xenon kit for the lights and fogs for at night which helps a ton. Ryan

Back