Innovative diesel isn't a sponser here huh?

MMAguy

Gee hard to understand....Thanks for all the tunes that were bought that you were gonna send over eric. If you don't have time, tell me and I will go elsewhere. I don't have time for my work truck to be down 10 days cuv ur too lazy or don't have the time to write tunes. The last F$ckin thing I wanna hear when I call is that you guys are on vacation and won't be back til Feb 8th. I'd glad I'm mainly a cunnins guy and have dependable shops to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Eric's a prick because he goes on vacation and doesn't put his life on hold to solve your petty issue ?
Grow the hell up dude...

So Eric's a prick because he goes on vacation and doesn't put his life on hold to solve your petty issue ?
Grow the hell up dude...

X2

Innovative's service was great for me. When my tunes took longer than expected I gave them a call and they explained that Eric was sick and backed up a little. But being in the service industry I understand situations like illness and vacations.

X2

Innovative's service was great for me. When my tunes took longer than expected I gave them a call and they explained that Eric was sick and backed up a little. But being in the service industry I understand situations like illness and vacations.

X3 .... this must be an oversight.

He was a little slow and sent me someone else's tunes at first but made everything good in the end. WHATS A CUNNINS ??

you need tunes for your 6.0 wambulance? LOL
cunnins are hard to come by too, surprised you found such "great" shops for them
sad-face.jpg

Eric has always been more then helpful to me have some patience he will get you str8 everyone deserves a vacation.

Maybe the OP is just saying he would have liked a heads up that the tunes were going to take longer then normal because of an impending vacation. I can understand that, especially if the vacation was planned.

So, the way you vent is getting on here and looking like a complete tool? I havent dealt with Eric, but would not hesitate one second if I was able to. You take vacations dont you? I'm sure you've pissed someone off a time or two, and not intentionally meant it. Ditto on what UNBROKEN said....couldnt have said it better myself. Cunnins...hahaha

Sounds to me like tunes were ordered and paid for by his post and he was not informed about a delay due to vacation. I mean by now he is prob. just pulling tunes from a file and tweaking so it should be a 15-30 min. deal even if some changes are needed. I would be pissed too if I were led to believe tunes were coming shortly that were needed to make the truck usable, and after waiting an agreed amount of time find out tuner is on vacation for 2 weeks. 2 sides to every story and I may be 100% off base but NO ONE knows what was discussed except the OP and Eric.

As the "Diesel World" turns, sniffle, sniffle bif. Where's the kleenex. Those Cunnins guy's:chug:

Gee hard to understand....Thanks for all the tunes that were bought that you were gonna send over eric. If you don't have time, tell me and I will go elsewhere. I don't have time for my work truck to be down 10 days cuv ur too lazy or don't have the time to write tunes. The last F$ckin thing I wanna hear when I call is that you guys are on vacation and won't be back til Feb 8th. I'd glad I'm mainly a cunnins guy and have dependable shops to work with. prick

Did you order online, or did you call them directly?

Probably a severe lack of information... Some of the other posts from the OP seem to be lacking patience as well as a few other social qualities.

Eric may be busy, but he'll make sure his customers are taken care of.. AFAIC, he sets the bar for tuning and customer service..

Lazy? He's sent me tunes in the middle of the night, as that was the only time he had available to write them.. The guy works his azz off and puts out an excellent product..

Last edited:
Back