Innovative diesel isn't a sponser here huh?

Do you thnk posting on multiple sites bashing the guy is gonna get you a faster response ?
Maybe you're lost too many of those MMA fights by choke out ? Brain all fukked up now ?
I'm just sayin.........

LOL

So do we in NV, it's for idiots just like yourself that will get your smart mouth into a physical confrontation, then run for a gun...
***I'm sure "Unbroken" is a big boy and can hold his own.

The rest of you guys are missing the point and must not be in an type of management or own a business. Maybe you can act like that in the modded diesel part world. I will billled 3 days prior to him leaving and heard nothing. A simple email saying" sorry bro, I'll be out of town so there's a chance you may not get your tunes for a week- 10 days...I'll see what I can do. I own a machine shop that makes aerospace and rocket parts, among other things. Our customers sure as hell know when we have a planned event, vacation seminar, you know it. They want either their product or answer. We get PO's and we acknowledge them as well. Not to his defense, soneone may have taken the order and him never seen it. If that's the case I apologise. If not, that's a very poorly run businessbut if it works and customers keep coming back, then more power to him....

An answer to your second sentence, in your first "Paragraph":"I didn't" and am in "Management". In a Perfect world you would have your "Precious" program. Unfortunately, everyone isn't like you. Obviously by your admission, "Your company" and employee's provide product at required time. Government contract's, Umm Ok!!! :hehe: However, your previous post(s) "Allude" to lousy business procedures, by said company/individual. Which would be like someone in a forum "Alleging" your tolerance's caused "Catastrophe's" in MLRS', or rocket/aerospace system's built by: Coleman Research, Orbital Sciences, Space Vector, ATK, Raytheon, Lockheed, Northrup Grumman etc. Taxpayer's fund these projects correct. So "Bro" in a "Round-About" way you "MMA" answer to "US" "Taxpayer's". If "Taxpayer's" banded together, No "Contract" for you (in my best Jerry Seinfeld impers). Also by using "Spell Check, Merriam-Webster" along with various others. Your "Street Cred" Bro, Homey, and "Fashizzle" ( in my best Snoop impers) free flowing style wouldn't be questioned!!! Carry On ......

How dare he take a few days off, vacation or whatever. Or actually come down with something like half the people I know. We should all be ashamed if we take some time, put something off for a few days or have a life. Ten days isn't that bad, and he told you at least. Some won't do that much.

i farted..... wanna huff it psd boys ???

free dutch oven for first 5 entrees

Back