Input on track bar for a lowered truck.

BlackSkyRacing

Living Under a Rock
Planning to drop the front on my truck at least 2" and I'm just wondering if there's an adjustable track bar out for helping keep the front axle centered?

Cut, sleeve, weld $.02

Thought about that, I have been known to squeak when I walk. Truck needs a track bar as is, so I was just wondering if there's anything available that I simply can't find in what looking I have done.

For something that isn't supporting larger tires, I would just buy another factory bar and shorten it. Or you can buy an aftermarket bar/mount for 500+ and shorten it. However, with a 2" drop, it isn't as noticeable as a 2" lift. Which is only about 3/4 of an inch off. So the chances of you needing to do anything at all are slim.

Or build one using heim joints. You would have under 100 bucks in it, and be adjustable.

I wouldn't run heims on anything but a dedicated toy. Which this may be??

I have never had a problem with mine and shouldn't if some right.

Especially on a track bar. I'd run heims on other links but track bars with heims go south in a hurry.

I've been running FK Heims on my 2nd gen. track bar for two years now with zero issues. They're still tight and are light years better than the bushings they replaced

/i\

I have never had a problem with mine and shouldn't if some right.

I've been running FK Heims on my 2nd gen. track bar for two years now with zero issues. They're still tight and are light years better than the bushings they replaced

/i\

That's odd. My double FK heim track bar is already showing wear after 10K miles. Not a huge fan of heims in a track bar. This is also in a front suspension with better geometry than a factory dodge

No issues here, truck is leveled on 35's is my daily driver that sees occasional offroad use. The track bar is a strait piece of 1.5inch .250 wall dom tubing

/i\

Back