intake horn...

ISBeINSIDE

Left Coast Hooker
does someone make an intake horn that has the correct lenght to not install the heater grid? if so can someone pm me with a quote.

Are you talking about eliminating the part that holds the grid heater and having the intake horn extended all the way down?

Cummins have original heater grid delate spacer, ask from local dealer

was looking for something one piece to replace two factory pieces...is the intent.

I haven't seen one made that way. Would be pretty simple to do though.

You could try to use an ATS or whatever, cut off part of the intercooler tube and bolt it direct...

I haven't seen one made that way. Would be pretty simple to do though.

that is what i was thinking...thought someone else would have surely thought of making/saling something like this.

I just made one for my truck and did what u r wanting

intake006.jpg

intake004.jpg

intake005.jpg

that be what i am looking at...dont have the facilites to do something like that myself...would be interested in purcahsing one from someone with some ports on it for boost and two water injection nozzles. pm me with a quote.

The Wilson Thrasher manifold is the only production manifold that does that that I know of. The rest are custom built.

I would get in touch with someone who builds tube style elbows and have them make one for you. Try the vendors section, Hellmann comes to mind...

Last edited:
that wilson manifold setup is a pretty impressive piece but it must cost a plan fortune. does anybody now the cost...

around 500, which really isnt too bad when you think about it.. a banks is worth 400, and this gives you the top plate for a little extra bling

Kevin

Which rollin? the spacer or the intake horn. I think that one reason that you might not want to use the spacer is that when using an aftermarket horn you can use a billet valve cover very easily

Kevin

Back