intercooler?

bjh5268dmax

i have an early 07 lbz duramax. i tow all the time i need to get my egts lower idk what to do. mods are egr delete, ppe stage 5 tranny, efi live tuneing, air dog 150, and other little stuff. on stock level towing gooseneck and another 5-10 k on it on the stock level i get above 1300 to 1400 degrees. i have all this power and i want to use it . i was thinking intercooler? but will it even help . and dont know if i want to spend the money on turbo studs ect.... ? any info will help thak you

Do you have a tune built for towing? A good tow tune will pull better with less egt's and have a turbo brake, than a stock tune. Climbing hills the egt's will go up, but should be very hard to get over 1350 with a good tune unless lugging it.

i dont do my own tuneing wish i had time to but i dont. . but my so called tow tune with a gooseneck and just a skid loader on i could easily see 1500 degrees with out even tryin and on stock i can easily see 1300 i really dont understand it and kinda confused on what to do .

Back