intercoolers

misjudged

In need of a bigger intercooler, looking for a hogan omg intercooler if anyone has one for sale or knows where i can get one please let me know asap

Give Michael a call at m/m inline Ohio he is building some nice pieces run one in our 2.5 truck all this season really happy with it

you can tell you need a new one when your intercooler cant keep up with your turbo and it cooks the air and makes your truck lose power at the end of the track

not many 2.5 charger need it most are fine with a mishi. and they are very nice 4 inch core 4 inch pipes beautifully built

Give Michael a call at m/m inline Ohio he is building some nice pieces run one in our 2.5 truck all this season really happy with it
Happen to have any pics of this intercooler?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

With rules being so loose in the 2.5 class why not get more creative than a stock style intercooler. You will get better results. 6inch core a2a intercooler.

Attachments

• 20160920_082330.jpg
    20160920_082330.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20160920_082456.jpg
    20160920_082456.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20160920_082518.jpg
    20160920_082518.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
I would love to hear the reason behind why welding cores together should be illegal. But you can buy one identical to that intercooler with a single 6inch core.

Last edited:
How do you tell if the intercooler is not doing a sufficient hob? Do you have pre and post Temps gauges on the piping?? I'm sure I'm not there yet, just wondering.

How can you tell when a new intercooler is needed??

How do you tell if the intercooler is not doing a sufficient hob? Do you have pre and post Temps gauges on the piping?? I'm sure I'm not there yet, just wondering.

Get a pressure tester. If it doesn't hold pressure its junk.

Or get a couple rubber stoppers put in each end. Get one with a hole in center and thread a bulkhead fitting through the hole and plumb to your air compressor, submerge it in a barrel of water. Bubbles = bad cooler.

He's not asking how to tell if an ntercooler is bad but when an intercooler needs upgraded to gain performance.

It's a combination of boost loss across the core and pre/post temps to decided if your setup is sufficient.

Back