intercoolers

stuckey_272002

no one special
ats,b-d,spearco. wich 2nd gen intercooler is better. i know a few guys with the spearco and ive heard there a pain to put in and they dont fit right. i dont want to be cutting the fenders to put one in.

I have a Cool Twist, it was pretty straight forward to install and has a life time warranty. I have the BD Power nylon boots and everything fit very well. Had to massage the brackets on my tranny cooler and a/c condensor to get them to lign up with the cool twist brackets.

Hope you don't mind Stuckey, but I'd like to ask.... What are the egt reductions you guys saw after installing a aftermarket cooler?

Honestly I didn't notice any change just looking at the gauges. Perhaps a data logger would notice a difference but not me.

Hope you don't mind Stuckey, but I'd like to ask.... What are the egt reductions you guys saw after installing a aftermarket cooler?

i know the spearco makes a big diff. not sure what it did drop on the guage but a friend of mine has one in his pulling truck the stock one was so hot after a run you couldent touch it but the spearco the inlet is extremely hot but the outlet is much cooler you wont want to hold it but you can touch it.

i know the spearco makes a big diff. not sure what it did drop on the guage but a friend of mine has one in his pulling truck the stock one was so hot after a run you couldent touch it but the spearco the inlet is extremely hot but the outlet is much cooler you wont want to hold it but you can touch it.

Thanks man. I've heard rumors that Spearco has dropped egts 200-300*. I'm wondering if this holds water.

Back