Interior: PUKE!

Well, this is interesting.. there was a birthday bag deal... it was full of puke too. I just tossed it... apparently there was a Coach bracelet in it. I'm not the least bit upset. Looks like they are going dumpster diving :) heh

Suck, Jason.

Next time make them lay down in the bed.

Make fun of my topper now, why don't ya? LOL Situations like this are the reason trucks have beds. Next time just make em ride in the back with your dog. If you take long enough getting home, you won't have to clean up anything. :hehe:

Suck, Jason.

Make fun of my topper now, why don't ya? LOL Situations like this are the reason trucks have beds. Next time just make em ride in the back with your dog. If you take long enough getting home, you won't have to clean up anything. :hehe:

I just don't let folks ride in the back unless we are not on public roads and idling though a field or something.

Find a local detail place that has a hot water extractor and just have them shampoo the area and extract it.. they should also have something that kills the smell and some protectant like scotchguard

SHould be around Western Nebraska Panhandle/Colorado and wyoming area. Its been down in the low(a couple places had frost even) 30's at night the last few days. But then it gets up in the 70s again during the day.

Throw clothes on in the morning and peel them off in the afternoon.

charcoal is ur best bet for not taking carpet out, but it will not completly fix the problem. to fix it u must pull the carpet, pressure wash and replace the jute(pad) otherwise the smell will only be hidden or masked.

Next time make them lay down in the bed.
Yup

LOL Situations like this are the reason trucks have beds.
Uh-huh

I just don't let folks ride in the back unless we are not on public roads and idling though a field or something.
Shoot man I hear what you're saying, but if they are sloshed it's the bed or nothing.

This is my favorite part right here!
My GF is in the dog house for suggesting such retardation.

I mean, your on the verge of puking, and you want to get a ride home in a truck, that's smart. the soft cushiony ride of a 2500 6-speed manual will keep the fluids down!
LOL

I'd just bite the bullet and take everything out and replace the carpet. Like someone said if that smell comes back later, you will really be pissed.

Back