Internationl 1066 Build?

Diesel Smoke

Ok so im looking at a 1066 to build for tractor pull, but still want to be able to use it for haying aswell It has a DT414 engine, my question where can i find a bigger turbo an fuel pump?:charger:

Ok so im looking at a 1066 to build for tractor pull, but still want to be able to use it for haying aswell It has a DT414 engine, my question where can i find a bigger turbo an fuel pump?:charger:

First question, before any suggestions are made, what class do you want to pull in and what are the rules? :poke:

For anything hi po IH, Hypermax. There's also Scheids, Coumbus D' Supply, and a host of smaller outfits in Indiana & Ohio.

Max Simpson is the one to get ahold of I'll see if I can find his number.

here it is 517-543-3467

columbus diesel is a BA place to get parts. im looking at alot of parts for my 1570.

I pull field stock/farm class. Just have your fuel pump flow tested, and have them turn it up some. When your pulling take your air filter out and try to make the intake as restriction free as possible. Then grab a good straight pipe.

Its hard to make a puller and a hay tractor. your going to put that tractor into a dusty life, then pull it. when you start opening the intake and stuff your going to have to be able to seal it back up good or that hay dust will tear into it. just went thru that on my 4450....

Back