INTRO

Brobida

Hello everyone. I'm from Connecticut and i'm a diesel enthusiast. i have a 2006 f350 with a 6.0 built engine from Northeast Diesel and a built transmission from Champion Transmission, i've had it for around 5 years.
I also have a 1994 dodge 2500 with a 12 valve cummins that i am doing a frame off restoration on currently. ive had this truck for 6 years. Plans are for the dodge to be my "Drag + Sled Pulling truck" that i occasionally drive to work. im here for possible advice and to learn more about my passion

Welcome! that 6.0 sounds pretty interesting, you should do a build thread! :rockwoot:

Hello everyone. I'm from Connecticut and i'm a diesel enthusiast. i have a 2006 f350 with a 6.0 built engine from Northeast Diesel and a built transmission from Champion Transmission, i've had it for around 5 years.
I also have a 1994 dodge 2500 with a 12 valve cummins that i am doing a frame off restoration on currently. ive had this truck for 6 years. Plans are for the dodge to be my "Drag + Sled Pulling truck" that i occasionally drive to work. im here for possible advice and to learn more about my passion

Welcome to CompD! :Cheer:

Hello there, I'm new here as well. Welcome to the forum!

You, not so much. LOL

Read the rules rookie.

Back