IronBulls Crappy Bumper and Service From Business Owner

rydnhi4x4

Had a light bracket break on me when I was re-tightening it and I am sure some of you remember when I bent the hell out of the bumper bracket a while back. After looking at the lighting bracket I noticed it had rusted right through the stuff that's supposed to be just like Line-X.

So as you can tell by the pics and vids I decided to pull the bumper off and strip it. My intentions were to have it sand blasted and re-sprayed by real Line-X until I seen all the rust. So I called IronBull and left them a message asking to talk to Jesse the Vice President. Mind you that I called him them day before and he pretty much didn't wanna back his product.

Just as a reminder i have not even had this bumper a full 2 years yet.

So after talking to Bill from IronBull who cleans up Jeese Baldwins **** he offered me the new style bumper only costing me $350 in shipping. I get the new and low and behold the bumper does not inlcude mounting hardware(nuts/bolts). Lucky enough I still had the stuff from the last bumper. So here I am sitting in the driveway trying to mount this thing and oh my god, what a pain in the ass. You will see the huge spacers I had to install just to make it look level.

As for Jesse Baldwin this guy has sh it ty service for a business owner and I hope he never sells another bumper.

Bumper :: MOV01971.flv video by rydnhi4x4 - Photobucket

Bumper :: MOV01972.flv video by rydnhi4x4 - Photobucket

Bumper :: MOV01970.flv video by rydnhi4x4 - Photobucket

Bumper :: MOV01967.flv video by rydnhi4x4 - Photobucket

Bumper :: DSC01969.jpg picture by rydnhi4x4 - Photobucket

Bumper :: DSC01968.jpg picture by rydnhi4x4 - Photobucket

Bumper :: DSC01978.jpg picture by rydnhi4x4 - Photobucket

Bumper :: DSC01976.jpg picture by rydnhi4x4 - Photobucket

No axe, just thought everyone should know what this product in tells. I have actually posted this on 4 other sites. Good for all.

Yeah man, but you have zero posts if we subtract the ones where you complained. It's not nice. Maybe you should have hung out awhile, and gotten to know some folks before the axe came out.
That is like opening the door of someone's home and yelling mean stuff.

It's all up hill from there.

Welcome anyway. Hope you get your bumper installed and stuff.

Been around the diesel sites for awhile now. Used to be a MOD on DP during the change and now a MOD at Diesel Towing Resource/The truck Stop.

i will step in here and state that this guy is not the first with similar complaints..where's dan cordoba???

For Snedge here it is straight from a well known guy and personally met Nick from Nor-Cal. Here is what he had to say, but I must quote it from another diesel forum, hopefully the MODS do not disagree.

IronBulls Crappy Bumper and Service From Business Owner - Page 2 - Diesel Place

Yes I understand, and your complaint may be justified.
My comment was due to the fact that you've never felt compelled to post up anything on CompD, the most greatest, best-est ever, diesel forum until it was time to bash.
I will add, that I made this comment even before I read this.
"Been around the diesel sites for awhile now. Used to be a MOD on ** during the change and now a MOD at *** ***. "

No disrespect intended Sir. Just an observation.
I think your truck is pretty nice :Cheer:

Good luck with the bumper.

Back