ISO First Gen Cummins Fan Bearing Bracket

Yotadzl

Trying to find a fan hub bracket for a first gen cummins, or similar that closely centers the fan over the crank. Let me know what ya got.

if youre looking for the short one, it only came on the intercooled ones, so 89-90 won't work. and you'll also need to pulley for it.

I’m 95% sure I have at least one of each. I’ll have to look threw my pile of goodies this weekend. You want the “short” one?

I’m 95% sure I have at least one of each. I’ll have to look threw my pile of goodies this weekend. You want the “short” one?

Yes the short one is more ideal for what I need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump... Anyone have one? I could possibly use the earlier style as well. Its a custom belt arrangement so I can probably use either one with some mods.

Just picked up a few. ;)
They go for a ransom on Ebay, these days.

Mark.

Attachments

• 1553646181049186047167.jpg
    1553646181049186047167.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 0
LOL
You seen the 2 listed on Ebay, or priced new from Cummins?
The pulley itself is unavailable through Cummins, period, but the hub itself is ~$400.

Mark.

LOL

You seen the 2 listed on Ebay, or priced new from Cummins?

The pulley itself is unavailable through Cummins, period, but the hub itself is ~$400.

Mark.

I hadn’t actually looked on eBay. Came here first after checking with Cummins. I honestly didn’t realize what they were worth used. Didn’t mean any disrespect, just being honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back