ISSPRO presents The Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals June 28th

As long as you keep your NHRDA wristband on your arm it will get you in on Sunday

I really doubt we will need Sunday we have been out at the track all day today and had a couple of little sprinkles as a matter of fact they are running their friday night program right now

Pat Liskey just lifted 2 times and still ran a hi 9 second pass

:cool:

Ya, I fully expect everything to work out tomorrow, was just wondering :)

Drag race tech is open and driver meeting is at 9.45

should be a great day and we might even break some records

congrats to Brad Ponci for making his first two full passes in the new truck on Saturday.

First pass was a 10.06 and the second was a 9.99@136mph.

:tree::tree::group::group::group:

excellant turnout even while having to dodge the rain showers.

congrats to Brad Ponci for making his first two full passes in the new truck on Saturday.

First pass was a 10.06 and the second was a 9.99@136mph.

:tree::tree::group::group::group:

excellant turnout even while having to dodge the rain showers.

+1 :)

Pleasantly surprised to see the RPM motorsports nova run..... That thing is badass :cool:

Anyone know what happened to the engine at the end of the run?

Last edited:
Thanks, we are very happy with that being its first full pass. Still needs tons of ECM tuning staging, and we need to figure the suspension out. Even after petaling twice and lifting before the stripe, she moved out pretty good. It did pop an injector, so we are hoping that's all it was. I'll tear into it next weekend if I get some free time. We killed first gear in the Trans testing on Friday, Michael Pliska was extremely generous to loan us his new Trans, that happens to be what we use. We could not have done it without his sportsmanship!! We bumped a green for qualifying, then swapped the Trans out before eliminations.. Tough day for sure, as Coddens, Fletes and myself had our kids in Jr Dragster school as well. Huge thanks to Randy and NHRDA for allowing the kids to race. Now we just need to form an NHRDA Jr "Diesel" Dragster class ;) to add to the family fun.

anyone know what was going on with the Dragonfly truck ?? i herd about the air shut down .. ooops!!

was the rest programing ? or glitches ?

Thanks, we are very happy with that being its first full pass. Still needs tons of ECM tuning staging, and we need to figure the suspension out. Even after petaling twice and lifting before the stripe, she moved out pretty good. It did pop an injector, so we are hoping that's all it was. I'll tear into it next weekend if I get some free time. We killed first gear in the Trans testing on Friday, Michael Pliska was extremely generous to loan us his new Trans, that happens to be what we use. We could not have done it without his sportsmanship!! We bumped a green for qualifying, then swapped the Trans out before eliminations.. Tough day for sure, as Coddens, Fletes and myself had our kids in Jr Dragster school as well. Huge thanks to Randy and NHRDA for allowing the kids to race. Now we just need to form an NHRDA Jr "Diesel" Dragster class ;) to add to the family fun.

man... based on the vid that thing is going to be ultra sick. congrats.

Back