Issues with rebuild

6spd

I just rebuilt my truck, I put a duel fueler kit, %120 exergy injectors, air dog 200, s475 and steed speed

Here is the problem, it will start but it wont idle good at all, ramps up and down and it wont idle up when the throttle is pushed, and oil is coming out of exhaust. Turbo is brand new. The truck sat about 6months until completly done but it was fine when taken apart
I am getting a few codes, fuel sending unit, lift pump circuit low, intake heater, fuel level sending unit low and p0606, p2509 could bad batteries cause any of this? or could anything happened because of it sitting? any ideas whats wrong would be appreciate.

Tell me how you installed the injectors. Have you cleared codes, charged batts and thoroughly cleaned all Batt connections and grounds?

For the oil exiting thru exhaust. I can only say run it to operating temps and get rings to seat and then see what is going On.

Last edited:
Tell me how you installed the injectors. Have you cleared codes, charged batts and thoroughly cleaned all Batt connections and grounds?

For the oil exiting thru exhaust. I can only say run it to operating temps and get rings to seat and then see what is going On.

I cleaned battery terminals off but one of my batteries may be shot, when i installed injectors i unhooked rail, pulled feed tubes out, took rockers off, pulled injectors, and when reinstalled i just popped injectors back in reconnected tubes, put rockers back on and hooked rail back on. Could this be from a copper washer that didnt initially come out? I looked before reinstall but obviously i did somethin wrong

did you rebuild the complete engine? I know it says rebuild, but you only listed fuel mods and turbo.

Do you have rail pressure sensor plugged in the correct way?

Torque the connector tubes to spec?

Is the oil level at the right level?

What about oil drain on turbo any issues?

Do you have rail pressure sensor plugged in the correct way?

Torque the connector tubes to spec?

Is the oil level at the right level?

What about oil drain on turbo any issues?

I am thinking the drain tube is what is causing my problems with turbo, I got the 21in one and it wasnt near long enough so my buddy made a spacer and its not perfectly horizontal, connector tubes are on good no leaks any where, oil is good but ive read fuel can get in oil but i dont know what causes it and it hasnt ran long enough to tell if thats happening, and rail pressure sensor should be but i will have to check

A lot of times the rail sensor plug can be plugged in backwards in the new wiring with the dual kit.

So basicly you didnt rebuild anything just added some new stuff? With the duals you dont have to mess with rp sensor plug , whats your fp to the pumps? Did you follow torque spec. when installing injectors? It has to be exact! And the 2 into 1 oil drain is a no go bro, thats probably the oil in exhaust problem.

Sorry i thought you had twins , thats what i meant about the 2 in 1 oil drain. Not quite sure what you got drain wise can you get us a pic?

Sorry i thought you had twins , thats what i meant about the 2 in 1 oil drain. Not quite sure what you got drain wise can you get us a pic?

I can get a pic in morning, and i wish i had twins

I know on my ATS dual cp3 kit you move the rail sensor from the rail to the top pump using an extension harness. I can't remember off the top of my head if the PPE kit leaves it in the rail.

Is there any detailed step by step instructions out there on how to install a dual setup?

well decided to say screw it i wasnt getting anywhere so i took it to the shop andthey said the scanner is showing the top pump maybe bad could this be the cause?

How would oil coming out of the exhaust be a cp3 problem? Sounds like the seal in the turbo is shot...

not talking about the turbo, talking about it running like chit

Sounds like that shop is just throwing parts at it, do they have any experience working with dual pumps, or high hp trucks at all?

Back