"It doesn't fit in the hole"

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
Are wheel wells really needed? :bang What purpose do they serve? :bang Can I run without front shocks so I can take off the shock towers? :bang How hard is it to notch the frame rail? :bang

garrett2.jpg

garrett.jpg

Take three parts and invert the center section......... LOL

Flip that manifold there upside down. Might have to notch the hood. lol I like the idea though!:rockwoot:

"It doesn't fit in the hole, custom fab work to make it fit possible"

how big is that puppy?!?!?!

1st AC dont belong on a competition truck.
2nd Shocks are in the rules.
3rd You know better, flip the manifold just like with the PTE68.
4th Chicks dig hood scoops.

Brandon- make short work of it and flip that manifold and have a plazma cutter in hand and close your eyes and click your heels 3 times..... LOL LOL LOL Looks like a good huffer- elaborate please :poke:

If it doesn't fit in the hole...make a bigger hole.
I'm all about simple solutions to simple problems. LOL

UNBROKEN said:
If it doesn't fit in the hole...make a bigger hole.
I'm all about simple solutions to simple problems. LOL

Wouldn't take long for this thread to head for the weeds eh???

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

getblown5.9 said:
Wouldn't take long for this thread to head for the weeds eh???

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Expect a CompD left turn at any moment. LOL

all you need would need is a sledge hammer and that would take care of the alternator and the shock and shock tower. :rockwoot:

Alternator?? You mean that little battery charger deal won't keep you battery good?

Put a shutoff cable on the thing, and carry a jump pack:D
Chris

use lube...lots and lots of lube...and if you practice a few times a week, slowly but surely you will be able to stretch it out enough to fit that big SOB in there...

i mean, thats what she said...

I was only half-serious when I posted this. It _should_ fit, but it's not meant for this chassis. Stay tuned folks.

I've got an eco SE air filter you could have it you wanted to squeeze that in there too :hehe:

Back