Itpa 2.6 ****2010****

duramaxxin73

Diesel Bodyguard for Hire
Hey guys I'm trying to get a feel for how many of you guys would be interested in pulling in the ITPA 2.6 class this year? We had a good turn out of guys last year and we had a great season. Brent Peak won the points this year, and he had a great season. This year we would like to have even more guys join up with us and pull 2.6. The pulls are scattered out all over Indiana, but its a good time, and the payout is gonna be better than it was last year. If you have any questions about rules, or anything else you can PM me on here or email me at jtzapien@hotmail.com. Here's the website to ITPA Indiana Truck Pullers

I see you said the payout would be better next year... have they had the board meeting yet?

I see you said the payout would be better next year... have they had the board meeting yet?

We had a meeting the other night, and then we have another meeting in Feb. At the last meeting we talked about payouts and we should be getting a full payout this year!!

Any ideas on a Schedule yet? or when we may know it? Also how much is it to be a member?

I'll be making it to as many as I can but without my own trailer its hard for me to make it to the southern pulls. Especially when they're in the middle of the week.

I'll be making it to as many as I can but without my own trailer its hard for me to make it to the southern pulls. Especially when they're in the middle of the week.

I hear ya there. They are scattered out. The Northern pulls are nice for you though due to your location.

i think there was more southern then northern last year

If you guys adopt NADM 2.6 rules, and become affiliate members we'll see what we can do about your purses..and, winners of your pulls will qualify for Indy in September.

If you guys adopt NADM 2.6 rules, and become affiliate members we'll see what we can do about your purses..and, winners of your pulls will qualify for Indy in September.

.....Looks like a good idea! Although, I think ITPA would say they want to stick to themselfs, but joining NADM is only going to help them!!!!

.....Looks like a good idea! Although, I think ITPA would say they want to stick to themselfs, but joining NADM is only going to help them!!!!

I agree it would help us, but I think they want to stick to themselves.

how are you going to tell that make everybody run a data log.

Well Duramax guys if their running EFI Live will be able to data log it, and the Cummins and Powerstroke guys with have to have a recall tach. The only problem with this is there are ways around a recall tach, and there are ways around a data log too. And plus you have to have someone down at the end off the track to check these. Last year RPM wasn't an issue with 2.6, but this year it might be due to some of the 2.8 guys dropping down.

Drop the RPM limit. What the 12V guys gain in RPM they give up in torque on the bottom end.

Back