ITPA Rules

Bill, to offset the weight difference from a gutted cab, if i hung 100 lbs in the center of the cab, would i be able to pull. Just was a thought scence you make people without a bed floor hang 200 lbs over the rear axle so they can pull.

I will have to talk with the tech commity. My concern would be the lexan firewall, I need to see what ITPAs rules on that are. All I can find say full fire wall but do not say what it must be made of. I will get back to you soon.

Bill" Can a guy extend the frame to replace a short bed to a long bedas long he dosn't go over the wheelbase.

Dale

Bill" Can a guy extend the frame to replace a short bed to a long bedas long he dosn't go over the wheelbase.

Dale

Good question, i am intersted in hearing the answer. I dont see why not, like you said as long as you dont ecceed the wheel base.

When enever you find out let me know.I don't remember who ash me that I just told them that I would find out for him.Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

Dale

Doing some reading and it looks like there are some angry 6200 4x4 gas guys out there. They are down to 5 points hooks this year and the diesel guys have something like 30. As much as I like seeing diesels hook just a word of warning that you will need to have people at all those hooks to not look bad.

Back