Its official, I need a new gate!

Blk350on20s

Line em up!!
Tailgate was slightly messed up so I needed a new one so after 2 drunken nights up north, this is the aftermath. Gives me the kick in the butt I needed to get a new one. LOL :chug: Ryan

Attachments

• Gaylord 014.jpg
    Gaylord 014.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Gaylord 015.jpg
    Gaylord 015.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Gaylord 016.jpg
    Gaylord 016.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 72
  • Gaylord 017.jpg
    Gaylord 017.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 67
Well since you were drunk, you did remember to take it off the truck......right???? :bang

Nothing wrong with that. A few gallons of body filler and it will be good as new. You could get creative with the filler and make it look like an 08 tailgate LOL

I told you we should go test drive one....now it would be hard to swap it out

Man that looks like a lot of work putting those bullet hole stickers on there. Must of took a while. LOL

Tim it took me most of the day. The trickiest part was getting them so close together.

Look up a place in Channelview, Tx called Hendry's. DCSpecial will have the contact info...they have a whole shelf of white 08 take-off gates. Might as well upgrade......

I will. What do you think they will run me. If I get one of those Im gonna have to repaint it, or have one ugly ass paint scheme. LOL Ryan

Blk350on20s said:
I will. What do you think they will run me. If I get one of those Im gonna have to repaint it, or have one ugly ass paint scheme. LOL Ryan

When you call....ask for Bobby. Tell him I (Garrett) sent ya. He will hook you up.

Blk350on20s said:
Little rubber cement and some duct tape.

just fill the wholes with some "great stuff" expanding foam, then a thin layer of bondo, or a think layer, i think the more you put the lighter it gets right?

Blk350on20s said:
A white 08 tailgate from Hendry's will run about $400 if I remember correctly. They are great to deal with. Call 281.452.6805 and ask for Ron.

Thanks guys. I think im just going to get a shell and fill in the 350 and ford badge and then have it painted. It will be cheaper and in my opinion look better. What do you guys think. 400 plus shipping for a tailgate that ill have to get painted is not for me. Ryan

SullyX7 said:
A white 08 tailgate from Hendry's will run about $400 if I remember correctly. They are great to deal with. Call 281.452.6805 and ask for Ron.

ditto on Ron. good guy to deal with.

Back