I've had it ---don't read this it is just a rant to no-one particular

Doug----yes when you have your own business that's a huge part of your day---we are just big babysitters and firemen----chris

I find that in business fire prevention is much easier that fire control.
You waited too long for your plumbing, you may have been better served to handle the plumbing yourself, if you really wanted to run that piece. Then stall the credit card and demand your missing parts. I have never had a problem with company C. Never.

why should I pay to have parts made when I purchased a pkg'd deal set up?? it's not my fault the turbo arrived without the downpipe, oil lines and all the proper bolts------besides hind sight is always 20/20, but had I known that 6 months later I'd still be dealing with this I would have had the parts made and contested the cc charge, but everytime a call was made I expected the parts within 2-3 weeks, thus my calling every month----

on another note I see my CC was charged by FI yesterday---I still don't know what I'm supposed to receive----I wanted 2 extra flanges along with the original pkg deal, but the amount of the charge has got me wondering what's going on---anyway I'll see what shows up and go from there on that issue---

I also went back on one of my CC's to see if I'd been charged by FI before, but didn't find anything----I have one other card, but I have to wait for them to email me the statements from last yr so I can check that one to see what I paid originally to PDW and to see if FI charged anything on that card---I sure don't want to pay for something twice---

On a curious note, FI charged my card ----typically things don't get charged until shipped----so thinking about this more either FI was not placing my order and just telling Doug and I that they had and then intended to do it the next day and they forgot to do it---now although that's not acceptable practice I know it happens, but to have it happen 5-6 times is beyond comprehension or is it possible that the order was placed at Turbonetics numerous times, but someone did the same in that they intended to complete it later, but never did---I may never know, because people have a hard time stating they screwed up----

I will again say that I will apologize to Turbonetics if I receive proof that they aren't at fault here, but we will see if the proof shows itself----chris

csutton

I pmed you my email address. Please reply so I can send you a copy of what was faxed to me this morning.

Thanks

I look forward to helping you in the future.

Tnetics has always been great to me so i doubt it has anything to do with them. Sometimes in that kinda situation the middle man is the ones at fault and I would say that the same with your case. I have bought several wastegates bov's and turbos from tnetics over the years and have never had a miplaced shippment or missing parts.

csutton

I pmed you my email address. Please reply so I can send you a copy of what was faxed to me this morning.

Thanks

I look forward to helping you in the future.

Sorry to hijack.
There wasn't much info available for your products use on diesels a couple of years ago. Has that changed and do you have any contact info? I am an admitted turbo slut and would be interested in your primary chargers.

Ron

fullboost--emailed you my info---

guys I also stated to fullboost that if Turbonetics isn't at fault I will make it known, but I need concrete proof, hopefully he can see if he can find the original order from FI and see what was and wasn't ordered and let me know---the whole thing is phoooked up and it's hard to not believe a guy that's telling you it's not him but it's Turbonetics, but lies do happen, so now I'm trying to piece it all together, as is Doug----hopefully it will come to light as to what really has happened---the bottom line is I have a very nice turbo that's un-useable due to this fiasco and I either want the parts or it out of my garage---if it's FI that screwed me then I will run the turbo, but if it's T-netics that has screwed me then I just can't see why I'd use it and promote it/them.....chris

I believe this is my final post on this matter as I don't believe I'll find out anything more regarding this comedy ---it seems my downpipe and flanges finally shipped today and if nothing else this thread got that accomplished---

what I think happened is that when Doug ordered the turbo from FI and then asked for flanges, FI thought that all I wanted was a turbo and flanges and thought the flanges were the t/3 to t/4 adapter(although I only got one vs the two flanges I wanted, but this is a good thing--I don't need 2 adapters)---not knowing I wanted the turbo as a pkg plus the flanges----FI then ordered the turbo and t/3 to t/4 adapter----so all is good in their eyes, until Doug calls them and says what happened to the flanges for Chris-----well I believe it is then FI finds out that I wanted exhaust flanges also besides what I had received----but I'm thinking where's my flanges and downpipe----so here is where things fall apart even further----I think that probably the flanges(which is what FI thinks all I want at this point) were thought to be in FI's stock pile and it turned out they weren't, so either it was forgotten about until Doug called again wondering what is happening with Chris's parts---so I think he orders them from Turbonetics, but they don't ship it--it gets lost in a paper shuffle----I think this may have happened at least 4 times and maybe a couple of times FI just didn't place the order----so what we have here is a communication and follow thru error on both FI and Turobnetics----I think that FI did place the orders and I think that someone at Turbonetics dropped the ball, but right now I don't have concrete proof, but what I do have is enough info to make me lean this way-----anyway today I'm assured that the downpipe and exhaust flanges have shipped---I'm hoping they're exhaust flanges-----do I forgive FI and Turbonetics, NO, but I don't think that either of them are 100% to blame ---again I don't think I'll find out anymore but I'm still not sure what to do with the turbo, as in do I use it or not---I was really excited about it back in the day, but the lustre has worn off some, and I don't want to cut my nose off to spite my face either----question will be can I return it and how much shipping will I have to pay(another loss) and will I get hit with re-stocking fees-----got some thinking to do here now, as I don't really want to endorse either FI or Turbonetics, but I won't bad mouth them either----I'll just tell my story and let the listener make up their own mind-----

I will say that both fullboost and FI have been pretty nice about the whole thing---I talked to FI twice today and fullboost emailed me info today also and there were no harsh words spoken or written and due to this communication I pieced the above together---

anyone want to buy a turbo???? chris

Back