J and H performance

inline6power

more hp than you
does anyone know if you can camp at the drag strip in Redding, CA this coming up weekend?

There will be R.V. camping Friday and Saturday night. There is limited space and the entry gate will be locked at 11:00pm.Since the drag strip runs parallel to the airport the security is very strict and a wrong move from some one could jeopardize the entire event and give the diesel truck people a bad reputation. This is a very high risk for the event. We had great behavior last year and lets keep it the same this year and there should be no problems. We are all about having fun but there are a few things that may sound like fun but are serious no no's, driving down the drag strip, any kind of fire ,fire works, loud loud music, driving golf carts, trucks, etc. around after dark. Please, please help us to police these rules and obey.

Thank you in advance
Harvey Grant

Doesnt look like my truck is going to be back together in time for this...
im probably going to show up anyway.... maybe...
also don't drink out there, the redding drag strip gets crazy if they see anyone with anything that look like alcohol, i usually get a gaterade and mix it with vodka if i feel like drinking out there, of sitting in the back of the suburban with 2.5% windows:rockwoot: and drinking if i feel i NEED too, lol

i can find some places to goof off though, how about the anderson river park! lmfao!!!

Due to staffing issues the track will not be open for racing Friday night, The dyno will run from 12:00-5:00 pm. The new track manager will not let anything slide. no cracked or chipped windshields, they will check helmets so make sure all your gear conforms to the NHRA 2007 Rulebook

RideIcon said:
or some back dirt roads!!!
we could do drunken tug-o-wars!!:rockwoot:

thats the smartest thing i have ever heard.......:bang tugs of war are stupid enough already and then there are ideas like that drunk driving and include a tug of war with high power trucks WOW:doh:

gary- you're going down... lol

dyno is at the track, but i believe will be the only activity taking place there on friday.

The dyno will be running at the drag strip Friday from 12:00-5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am-7:00pm

but no drag racing? interesting....
i think im going to miss it this year...

no drag racing on Friday ---Saturday there's racing is what I was told----chris

i believe its the same every year, drags and pulls on saturday. ill be there, to out drink gary, joel , and harvey!!!

Friday dyno 12:00-5:00pm Saturday dyno 8:00am-7:00pm, drag racing 2:00pm-6:30pm, sled pulls 7:00pm till the end

BIGRPOWR said:
i believe its the same every year, drags and pulls on saturday. ill be there, to out drink gary, joel , and harvey!!!
Your picking on a bunch of old men, we could play that hard 20 years ago it's my time to pass the torch

Back