J-Ville Fl. to Miami

turbomatt1

Design Limit Investigator
I've got a set of 2nd gen doors that need to get down to an address in Miami.
I'm located near Jacksonville Florida & can meet on I-75 or I-95 to hand over the doors, & I have cash for fuel & time.

im headed down to ft. lauderdale tomorrow! i should be driving through your area on I-75
call me matt!
Dex
918-231-9213

only thing im waiting on is to find out the delivery time, that might be the only issue i see, he is supposed to be contacting the company to find out, because i might be after 3 or so tomorrow when i come through and i don't want them to be closed ya know when i get there.

astro what times are they open on saturday?

Sorry I have no idea, maybe is better to call today and ask.

I knew the same company in NY is besically open 24 hours, its just needed to call and arrage it day before

alright the doors are safe and locked in Doug(PSDPlayer)'s shop until monday, thats when we will take them down there.

was going to go today, but the parking lot to doug's shop is flooded, because of the rain, so we didn't go to the shop today, but i WILL MAKE sure they are there before i leave.

stuff was dropped off yesterday, though i hope the 3 russian women told me right, they were kind of hard to understand, i put the doors in the warehouse where they told me to, with your name all over them.
Dex

:rockwoot:

:woohoo:

I hope Matt do not lable the doors with my name (Margus) , but guy who arrange Oversea shipping name : Yllar Kytt , as we agreed

Thanks CompD :Cheer:

Back