Jefferson State Diesel Drags/Pulls Oct 25th!

Sounds like Jeremy has moved the event to Sunday. I'm waiting on some parts and then thrashing tonight and hopefully leave tomorrow morning.

Event officially postponed for those wondering....via Facebook....

10628467_780132242025739_4265765598895892980_n.png

Do you know if they are pulling on Sunday as well? I know they were thinking they would have difficulty rescheduling the tractors.

just got home from my 3 mile drive from the event .Awesome event Jefferson State great time and thank you Chris Warner for being a classact. We feel very bad about the offical getting hit by our tire in the burn out competition. wish him a speedy recovery. Our highlight for me and my family was to see Joe H win and Brad Ponci's truck was unbelievable!... Great times

The rat rod my son in law was driving , we ran the ram but the converter was on its way out but we did take the ram out but the t- q was thrashed from the get o . We did manage a 1.46 60 wheels up launch.

Had a ton of fun today. I feel that it was a good turnout 34 trucks in S/M. There was a lot more 10 and 11 sec trucks then I expected to see. I wanted to see the s10 and nova run together. I was also glad to see that guy up and walking around after getting hit with the tire.
The nova hit a 9.15 I think.

Last edited:
Does anyone have video of the nova pass?? If so post it up!! And yes we went a 9.15@148, only pass of the day for us. Still fighting gremlins, but it was our best pass to date. :)

Last edited:
Haven't been on CompD for a long time. Thanks all you guys for coming. We had a great time. Hope to see you all and more again next year.

Back