Jit scam artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macktruckdriver

I sold a pump to JIT a month ago. The day he got it he said it wasn't the pump I said it was. I right away knew where this was going. I told him to ship it back and he would get his money back. He wouldn't ship until he got his money back. Well obviously how it's already going I'm not sending money then not getting my pump back. He instantly filed a claim on PayPal and they took the money from my account. I checked the box to agree to refund the money once item is returned in its original condition. Ive delt with this before but never with guys on here but figured I knew what was going to happen. Got the box yesterday same box I shipped, same packaging, even same bags to keep any oil from getting out. One problem. He thinks hes smart and shipped back a junk remanufactured brown core pump. Since the item was delivered PayPal refunded his money. But it doesn't end there. Most people don't know you can file an appeal so I called and did. They instantly pulled the money out of his account and now are contacting him to return the correct pump. They are going to investigate and possibly lock his account. They instructed me to inform the proper authoritys and file a report for theft if the pump is not returned. He could have easily got his money back, I got my pump back and all is good but he's greedy and out to screw guys over. So buyer and seller beware of Josh Foster. PayPal is investigating now so we will see what happens. In the mean time PayPal holds the money, I have a junk pump and he got what he wanted.

Glad I didn't pursue buying this 12V swapped Durango.

Good luck with this.

That is crazy. I haven't had many bad deals through CompD, but every once in a while it happens.

This happened to me on Ebay. Good luck. I know what a pain it can be.

I just looked him up and yes. Mack, PM me if you want me to stop by to see if I can get your pump back.

I will if PayPal doesn't handle it right. Don't need innocent people involved.

They probably will. It'll just be a mess because he sent you something of value. In my situation, the guy shipped cinder blocks so they gave me back all the money after I sent them pics.

I told them what he sent isn't worth money it's a junk rusty pump. I sent them pictures of what I shipped him and what he shipped me. It's obviously 2 different pumps. Not even the same color.

Last edited:
Is this the same guy that has garmons crispy little 1/2 ton that's he's trying to put back together? Has a puller painted like the general lee aswell?

Sucks that you cant even trust someone that has been on here for years.

WOW, your have a lot of balls calling me the scam artist! You sold me a 180hp Pump that was to be a good running pump. You can imagine my surprise when I opened the box. I contacted you immidiately and told you it was not what I paid for and the first thing you did was call me a liar. I sent you my number and asked you to call me... you refused. I asked for your number so i could text you pics because again you were calling me a liar. Again you didnt want to do that. Then I told you that you need to pay for me to ship it back because it was close to $50 and it was your **** up! Then you started getting ****ty with me. Ill post your smart ass comments when I have more time later but bottom line is, you sent me that POS pump instead of the 180 pump I paid for. Ive done over 100 deals here and never had one go south like this. IT IS VERY SAD!

I'm of the opinion that you should try to work things out anyway you can before bringing this up on a public forum. The bashing that goes on can leave a bad taste for years depending on how sour things get, and it doesn't go away on compd either. Someone will stumble across the thread and it can all come back

Now that it has already started I will sit back and be entertained. I hope you guys can get it worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back