JL Machine 7x.018 24 Valve Injectors

Smoke

VP Puller Playin Catch-Up
Gauging interest in my injectors. Looking to go to either a set of Lightning 3's or hopefully get Weston to build me a set. Not sure on what these are worth. I got them by doing some trading around. Need to help offset the cost of a new set.

I've only put around 50 miles on these because after my maiden voyage up the road to do some tuning, I came back to the house and went to park the truck and had a brake line bust on me. I've been in the process of finding out what all is bad before I try to go back out onto the road with the truck. Just got lucky last trip out and don't want to be on the road if another brake line decides to go on me so its stayed parked since I installed them.

Anyway, let me know if somebody might want these. They flow like crazy!!!

Gauging interest in my injectors. Looking to go to either a set of Lightning 3's or hopefully get Weston to build me a set. Not sure on what these are worth. I got them by doing some trading around. Need to help offset the cost of a new set.

I've only put around 50 miles on these because after my maiden voyage up the road to do some tuning, I came back to the house and went to park the truck and had a brake line bust on me. I've been in the process of finding out what all is bad before I try to go back out onto the road with the truck. Just got lucky last trip out and don't want to be on the road if another brake line decides to go on me so its stayed parked since I installed them.

Anyway, let me know if somebody might want these. They flow like crazy!!!

what do you want for them

I have a set of lightning 3's if you are interested in a possible trade?? They are a little too small for my application. Thanks Rob

I ran a set of these last year and they are Huge!

Back