joe15.jpg

joe16.jpg

joe17.jpg

joe18.jpg

joe19.jpg

joe20.jpg

man you are on all the sites...

That truck is schweeet....

My question is....how are you guys still getting road armor bumpers when everyone else is getting screwed out of their money?

Must be because you guys put out such awesome trucks, that they won't bite the hand that feeds them,..at least in your case.

Regardless...another awesome build by you guys...KUDOS!

man you are on all the sites...

That truck is schweeet....

My question is....how are you guys still getting road armor bumpers when everyone else is getting screwed out of their money?

Must be because you guys put out such awesome trucks, that they won't bite the hand that feeds them,..at least in your case.

Regardless...another awesome build by you guys...KUDOS!

We've had the bumper for awhile.

Suspension looks pretty nice but that tribal BS and fugly grill ruin it for me.

Cool truck! I agree on the grill though. And why have a "built" 6.4 in a tall show truck? Just cause you can?

That is sick. I like it other than it needs BIGGER TIRES!!!!

That is sick. I like it other than it needs BIGGER TIRES!!!!

I've said that a hundred times....the thing is...it has that much wheel travel...too much more tire and there would be rubbing.

Awesome suspension, and another awesome build by TructToyz

I've said that a hundred times....the thing is...it has that much wheel travel...too much more tire and there would be rubbing.

Awesome suspension, and another awesome build by TructToyz

I guess that I am partial to the whole Icelandic look. I am running 33/12.50's on mine on stock hight. I have always heard it's pretty much better to run the biggest tires. With minimal lift. :evil

not a fan of the grill or the big wheels but thats a pretty nice truck. does it at least get used like a truck?

Garrett

did you guys get a truckload of those tires, that's all I ever see come out of that shop.

not a fan of the grill or the big wheels but thats a pretty nice truck. does it at least get used like a truck?

Garrett
Joe doesn't have the truck yet. He should be getting it this weekend after it gets custom tuned by Eric.

did you guys get a truckload of those tires, that's all I ever see come out of that shop.

We do numerous trucks that are on 35's and 37's too. Most people dont care to see those since they are a dime a dozen now. If there is anything specific your looking for let me know and I will find some pictures.

Back