John Deere 540G Cable Skidder

cumminspa75

John Deere 540G Cable Skidder

~12,400 hours on original 6 cylinder JD engine.
Tires are approx: 75- 80%
Tire chains approx: 90%
Cable approx: 50ft is in fair condition
Tires have fluid in them.
All original Engine, Transmission, and Hydraulic pump.
vin# DW540GX563126

This is a very clean, tight machine in overall good condition. Normal wear and tear cosmetically.
This machine is turnkey ready to go. It does need new blade bushings to tighten it up, but it is still fully operational as-is. The engine starts up very quickly in cold weather, the transmission shifts as it should, and the winch is in great condition.

For any questions or to make an APPT , please call after 4:30PM or leave a message. Ask for Dave. Price is $47,000 OBO all reasonable offers will be considered. NO TRADES.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/hvo/4865071256.html

It does come with chains then? They're just not in the pictures. How did you like the chain choker setup?

It does come with chains then? They're just not in the pictures. How did you like the chain choker setup?

Yes, Chains are included.I should have specified there is only one set of chains. They are in the 6th picture. They are hooked to the winch. Its just easier to move them that way. I liked it the few times I ran the machine. My father ( owner of the machine) did mostly select cuts. A grapple wouldn't have sped things up much in my opinion.

12k hours on original engine? That's impressive for a skidder and proves the machine was well cared for.

Good luck with sale!

Back