Classes run in the following order

6500 stock non turbo 7500 Diesel 4x4 13.500 turbo
7500 stock non turbo 10.500 Hot Farm 13.500 Hot farm
8500 stock 10.500 turbo 8500 Diesel 4x4
5800 mod gas pickups 11.500 Hot farm 16.500 Turbo
9500 Stock non turbo 11.500 turbo 18.500 turbo
9500 turbo 6800 mod gas 4x4 street stock pickups
For more Joel Gottula 402-239-6719 Randall Simon 402-274-8956

Just heard they upped the payout for us!

7500 & 8500 Diesel Pickups
1st $200+50% payback
2nd $150+50% payback
3rd $100+50% payback

I just heard about the payouts as well, very nice... Now if all the other small towns would follow their lead...

Yea guys that is a good payout and I will have my truck togeter finally after breaking it we need to get some more local trucks to show up to make it a good pull so spread the word thanks nate

Payouts will be 200 for 1, 150 for 2, and 100 for 3 plus 50% of all the entries for each class. There are no rules or turbo size. It is run what your brung and hope you have enough. The only thing is you cant have cut tires. Nitrous is fine as well. 2 weight classes 7500 and 8500.

Well to keep everyone happy I went to the elevator today to see what the truck weighs. The only thing different from the pull to now is I filled it up with fuel so it has a full tank. Also the 4 weights that I put in were only 100 pounders not anything special. It was just my tow rig no bars, brackets, and no sheilds. I didnt have any trick hitches on blocks. It did have air bags on it but like I said it is my tow rig. But here is the sheet from the weigh in with me in it.

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
Soon to be my 2.6 class truck. We will just have to see what is behind it one of these days. I know it will be a new trailer here real soon when I get the deal done.

At least ya didn't rob the little guy's with your 499' hook in the street class:poke:

Your "tow rig" doesn't even have a GN hitch in it:bang

Jesse, Why didn't you hook the Excursion?

I know they had me pull in that for fun as I donated the my place for the next guy. Ya im not sure why I beat the Dmax and Pstroke that bad as they had upgrades as well. That hook was just for fun.

Yup no GN for me. I know everyone say they pull better but not spending the extra coin for that. My dad only has a half ton so he would have to barrow my truck if he wanted to barrow it so a bumper hitch is just fine with me.

I dont think Jesse will ever pull that. His wife drives it everyday for the family and what not. But it is one bad Ford!!!

I've been lookin at trailers too, the problem is that a 14k tandem axle bumper trailer with a few options is damn near the same price as a gooseneck like Nates (which is one heck of a trailer)...

As far as the Excursion goes, I'd love to try it and see how it did, however if something broke she wouldn't have a vehicle.

Back