Joined the CR World.

FirstGen90

Picked this up from my uncle for 15k. Its an 06 with 140k on the ticker. He bought it new in 06, been garaged and kept clean its whole life. He even had seat covers on since he bought it. Couldn't pass it up. Just a clean CR for living a life in Indiana. Sold the old second gen to a friend of Lavon's in Ohio.

uploadfromtaptalk1375763038824.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1375763058650.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1375763075726.jpg

And of course, no vehicle of mine is complete without a CompD decal.
uploadfromtaptalk1375763139826.jpg

There is no comparison between a second genand third gen in my opinion. I've owned a 93, two 95's and a 98 Cummins and this 06 I have now is night and day better! I wish I would have pulled the trigger on one years ago

First off... I hate you. Second, Brad he did not copy you. He has a truck with roof nipples.

Good lookin truck

There is no comparison between a second genand third gen in my opinion. I've owned a 93, two 95's and a 98 Cummins and this 06 I have now is night and day better! I wish I would have pulled the trigger on one years ago

very nice

Nice truck, congrats!

That's a steal! Love the color

You stole that damn thing!

Congrats!

Thanks guys!!

So when does Lavon get his hands on it for the trans build?

Umm, not for a while. Its going to stay stock for a good while till I can afford to do everything I want all at once.

First off... I hate you. Second, Brad he did not copy you. He has a truck with roof nipples.

Why the hate Richard?!

Last edited:
Question for all of my CompD brethren. I'm having a tough time deciding on wheel choice. I definitely want 20's, but black or chrome? There's just not enough black on this truck to justify getting black wheels, to me. What do you guys think? Plastidip all of the chrome and get black wheels or leave it and get chrome wheels? I'll try to get some better pics up later.

Back