joining the 6.4 gang

Norris

Poor Farmboy
my awesome wife decided wed trae her 2010 f150 back in and get me a 2010 f350... its a lariat, deluxe pkg, dual alt. every single option. white with silver 2 tone... hopefully go pick it up today.... any suggestions on first mods? doubt ill do a dp delete yet, gonna have to talk with my dealer....

The only mods you need to do on that unit is DPF Delete, nice thing is that it bolts in and out. Fresh air kit and a tuner, there is really 3 good options there. Spartan, H&S or SCT with Erics tunes from INnovative.

Sounds like a nice truck, post up some pictures love to see it. I bought one too about 2 months ago, I bought the Harley, so far I love it, very nice truck

The only mods you need to do on that unit is DPF Delete, nice thing is that it bolts in and out. Fresh air kit and a tuner, there is really 3 good options there. Spartan, H&S or SCT with Erics tunes from INnovative.

Sounds like a nice truck, post up some pictures love to see it. I bought one too about 2 months ago, I bought the Harley, so far I love it, very nice truck

What kind of mileage are you seeing out of it?

So far bone stock I have been getting around the 18 mark. I am sure that if I drove slower (speedlimit) it would be even better

well home with nothing. the fking dealer screwed me around and made me mad. who knew they would dick around if you were paying cash? we were arguing over 3000 bucks( they tried to only give me 26k for my 2010 f150 with 3200 miles) and then told me to get down to my price theyd drop down truck packages... who wants to go froma completely loaded (had to settle for a dually) to a dang xlt? WTF... im off to buy at another dealer tomorrow...

So far bone stock I have been getting around the 18 mark. I am sure that if I drove slower (speedlimit) it would be even better

Wish I was getting that. Around 15 average driving nice and below 75 on highway bone stock. CCSWB.

well home with nothing. the fking dealer screwed me around and made me mad. who knew they would dick around if you were paying cash? we were arguing over 3000 bucks( they tried to only give me 26k for my 2010 f150 with 3200 miles) and then told me to get down to my price theyd drop down truck packages... who wants to go froma completely loaded (had to settle for a dually) to a dang xlt? WTF... im off to buy at another dealer tomorrow...

My dad was Dealing on a new truck.. The dealer came to $50 between them.. The salesman was like "your gonna let $50 keep you from buying this truck" My dad said "No, Your letting $50 Dollars keep you from Selling the truck" Got up walked out, went to a differnt dealer and Bought a truck..lol

we were throwing around 2100, still enough they could drop to make a sale!! im heading down to indy to buy now. hopefully get something by friday!!

anyone want to buy a 2010 f150 supercab sb xlt lmk. 3200 miles!

If you don't have any luck locally buying a truck call Woodhouse Ford in Blair, NE. They will trade you over the phone and deliver your new truck to you and pick up your trade.
Just a thought. I know guys who have bought multiple trucks from them and couldn't pick their salesman out from a line up of 2.

go pick one up tomorrow. blue/pueblo gold. lariet crew longbed... loaded...pics to come.

after weeks of hunting the dealer finally found the one i want... now ive got to drive 2hrs to pick it up!!

guys shed some light on what i need to fix this thing up?

downpipe, dpf./cat delete and exhaust and tuner? intake?

saw an SCT on youtube with a lope tune.... sounded nasty anyone shed some light on that for me? spartan would work, but thats alotta money!

after weeks of hunting the dealer finally found the one i want... now ive got to drive 2hrs to pick it up!!

saw an SCT on youtube with a lope tune.... sounded nasty anyone shed some light on that for me? spartan would work, but thats alotta money!

Those mods will be all you need with the 6.4. You do not want the lope tune, it is not good for these trucks. Especially in the winter time with high idle. SCT with innovative tunes is a cheaper option to Spartan, but the dashdaq is a very nice tool.

Yep Dpf delete with spartan if you got the money the dash daq is an awesome monitoring device and there tuning is awesome especially the trans tuning. if you want a cheaper route go SCT with innovative tunes. DO NOT get that lope tune a guy ruined his truck with it, its very hard on the truck.

After weeks of reading and talking to vendors I went with Seans Downpipe, Seans DPF/Cat delete, Mbrp 5" stainless, S and B intake, Dashdaq with the big spartan tunes. Everything is trickling in the mail. Will let you know some feedback later good luck.

ill go that route too i think, how to i get hi idle..... i saw on stroke nation to do that pto mod but i have plans to put my fire lights in the switch panel....

After weeks of reading and talking to vendors I went with Seans Downpipe, Seans DPF/Cat delete, Mbrp 5" stainless, S and B intake, Dashdaq with the big spartan tunes. Everything is trickling in the mail. Will let you know some feedback later good luck.

Let us know how you like it, we build our pipes to a very high standard. You will see when it arrives.

ill go that route too i think, how to i get hi idle..... i saw on stroke nation to do that pto mod but i have plans to put my fire lights in the switch panel....

use the wire and add your own switch!! extra 10 minutes of work!

any way to add another set of those ford switches?? also want to add another DVD screen in back.... i got a stupid moon roof:mad:

whats internationals name for this one? Ive got the 444E badges on my 7.3.... anything cool for this one? hopefully get the rest of my badges from billet badges to finish switching over my 03 then im gonna do the same to my 010... ih badges.. and side vents...

Back