June 20-21 Nor-Cal Diesel Rally

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
http://www.jandhperformance.net/

June 20-21, Nor-Cal Diesel Rally Redding Ca, This is a cool event, plus, they serve the whole enchalada.........A Dyno contest, Show-N-Shine, Tough truck challenge, Drag Race, Sled Pulling, Powder Puff
Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

great times

The people of J and H work very hard to put on a fun event. For anybody who can possibly make it I highly advise this one not to be missed. Judging by the Bakersfield event in Feb, I would assume that this year will be bigger than before.

Can't wait!

any requirements? i.e. cage, Drivle line hoops, etc?

If thats what it takes to see your new truck run in Redding I think we know somebody in Reno who would take one for the team.

lol!!!! it sounds like BP wants to watch:hehe:

The people of J and H work very hard to put on a fun event. For anybody who can possibly make it I highly advise this one not to be missed. Judging by the Bakersfield event in Feb, I would assume that this year will be bigger than before.

Can't wait!

Is lenny buying the drinks ?:rockwoot:

If thats what it takes to see your new truck run in Redding I think we know somebody in Reno who would take one for the team.

LMAO!!

On a SIDE note lol, this event rocks. I'll be there for sure. Last year I popped my drag racing cherry here, and I've been in trouble ever since. Thanks a lot guys! lol:st:

maybe?

:Cheer::Cheer:
Is lenny buying the drinks ?:rockwoot:
Fletch I gotcha drinks for all Saturday nite but first we race Ernie vs my grey truck. The publicity from the photos will be worth millions alone. I can't lose! Matter of fact Grey Goose is loaded up in the to go pile! Just incase the maroon truck is ready by then I'll let you substitute Bert in for Ernie. Same outcome your 2wd spanks my 4x4. But I still get to sled pull the sameday.

Fletch I gotcha drinks for all Saturday nite but first we race Ernie vs my grey truck. The publicity from the photos will be worth millions alone. I can't lose! Matter of fact Grey Goose is loaded up in the to go pile! Just incase the maroon truck is ready by then I'll let you substitute Bert in for Ernie. Same outcome your 2wd spanks my 4x4. But I still get to sled pull the sameday.

I've got fri. and Sat. that week makes me think I may need to take Sun off as well :Cheer:

will the grey turd ever make a full pass?

ya ya!

will the grey turd ever make a full pass?
Coasting its still faster than your trucks best pass. LOL If the weather holds im going to the track tomorrow nite if this valvebody shifts then I'm golden. If not then Suncoast new standalone system here we come.

And remember when you wrer too drunk at Redding when I had to drive. I seem to remember intercooler hoses,oil lines giving us fits that day. I will try to get hold of you later today. :Cheer:

Damn, I wish this were not the same weekend as the NHRDA points race in MT! Otherwise I would be there for sure... Then again, I'm not sure I want my daughter to see the lotion stuff going on with Fletcher...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Damn, I wish this were not the same weekend as the NHRDA points race in MT! Otherwise I would be there for sure... Then again, I'm not sure I want my daughter to see the lotion stuff going on with Fletcher...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Don't worry Michael, I'm sure you could miss the Montana race and still maintain the lead...:poke:

Looks like fun! Room for trailers/tailgating?

Back