Just another farm kid with a diesel lol

REW_388

I do what I do
Hey guys like the title says im just another missouri farm kid with a diesel. I love muscle cars and i love diesels... Hell the only thing better is a hot chick with one of the two. Hell personally i think diesels are the muscle car of my generation :D well anyways im a member on duramaxforum.com and stumbled across this forum and thought this would be a good site to get some of the higher performance knowledge i might need.

Welcome to a site to get ALOT of info, just use caution on new posts till you learn the ropes

Sootfoot.. We farm corn and beans with a little wheat along the mo river... Bottom ground

shawdrainage... Dont worry i dont give my input unless i feel confident it is needed and correct cuz by no means am i an expert lol i also hate bein the hundreth guy to ask the same question... I believe in the search box :D

all the rest yall... Thanks for the welcomes im glad to be here

Last edited:
Its a good site with lots of knowledge.. thats for sure... Welcome

Sootfoot.. We farm corn and beans with a little wheat along the mo river... Bottom ground

shawdrainage... Dont worry i dont give my input unless i feel confident it is needed and correct cuz by no means am i an expert lol i also hate bein the hundreth guy to ask the same question... I believe in the search box :D

all the rest yall... Thanks for the welcomes im glad to be here

You'll fit in fine here if you take that approach.

Post some pics of your truck and farm operation. I work on a family grain farm here in east central Illinois. There are few ways to make a living that beat it in my opinion.

:welcome:

Well as soon as it warms up again ill get some pics up of the rig... just got her back from st joe diesel with a tune and head studs and put the new wheels and exhaust on her right before then and so i havent even got to take any good new pics

The day I bought it... headed home
2009-07-15202746.jpg

Last friday... just got it home from headstuds and efi
2011-02-18131109.jpg

brand new to the site!

Been takein a look around and love it so far! Cant seem to get my avatar to load *bdh*, and could use some help! Thanks in advance

^^^ Yep if i aint doin the work myself tim does it for me... He is awesome! You from around the area?

Thanks guys and so far im really likin it here... Findin alot of good info for sure

Back