Just curious?

duke1n

Banned
Why is it when you view the video section that you find sled pullers posting videos in the drag racing section. You don't see drag racers posting in the sled pulling section. Is it a desire to be part of the cool crowd? Do sled pullers feel inferior and believe that in order to get people to view their incredibly boring activities, they need to "trick" or "fool" the general public into believing that they are going to be watching some spectacularly entertaining drag racing video, only to then be disappointed when up comes another snoozer showing a truck going all of 10mph, spinning their little tires furiously with all their 450hp might, as they go no where? News at 11...

How can you call yourself "SuperSonic" when you reach a maximum velocity of what... 13mph? You should surrender your title to someone who actually breaks the speed of "I gotta take a poop right now!" as they rush to the portapotty after a night of cooler racing and crawdad eating... you know a cool drag racer type.

I only drink on one night a week. This week it will be Fri night. Hopefully it will be entertaining.

Where are the sled pullers to defend this dreadfully boring activity and the practice of hood winking the unsuspecting general public into viewing these escapades?

Ok ok so we can all agree the sled pulling will put ya to sleep. Now, back to the question at hand... why post sled pulling videos in the drag racing section?

duke1n said:
Ok ok so we can all agree the sled pulling will put ya to sleep. Now, back to the question at hand... why post sled pulling videos in the drag racing section?

Dosent make much sence to me maybe you can get timmay over there to do a lil thread enforcmentLOL

duke1n said:

Its obvious you don't really give a rats ass about that question. You just want to stir the pot.

My question to you is; Why do you care man? Are you that insecure that seeing sled pulling videos posted in the drag racing section gets you this worked up? Get over it...:cool:

Is that my problem... my posting has become too transparent?

homerlure2.jpg

PS you contradicted yourself. First, you said I don't give a rat's ass then you ask why I care lol.

Haw du yew liek may grammer ans pelling Duek?

How many times have you stood ten feet away from a 1400HP engine coming to life at the tune of 6300 RPM? It's not boring.

Last edited:
Actually, after standing beside an 8000hp (drag racing of course) nitro engine coming to life, a 1400hp diesel seems a lot like my sister's scooter(moped) sigh...

For the mathematically challenged, one cylinder in a nitro engine makes nearly the same HP as the baddest, most meanest, diesel pulling truck out there. I'm feeling sleepy for some reason.

Watching drag racing is about like antique tractor pulling,Boring....unless its the Nitro classes.
Now if guys post some pulling vids in the racing section,Maybe they'll click on a racing vid by accident and get a few hits for the racers......

Last edited:
duke1n said:
PS you contradicted yourself. First, you said I don't give a rat's ass then you ask why I care lol.

:rolleyes:

No its not a contradiction... its my opinion that you don't really give a rat's ass about pulling videos being posted in the drag video section, but rather you'd like to rile up some pullers with your ignorant/inflamatory remarks. The question was being asked going off the basis you actually did care...

Oh and btw, the most badass, meanest, pulling diesel truck I know of makes plenty more then 1400 hp... But even if 1400 hp was the most badass, meanest diesel engine... thats still more power then one cylinder of a nitro engine... even if its a 6 cylinder. That nitro motor would have to be making oh some where around 26,000 to 33,000 hp for that BS claim to be true. Unless you consider "nearly" to be a couple thousand hp off. Contradict much?

Last edited:
Back