just watched the Numidia event on TV

Deffinitly lame! Barely any pulling. Atleast diesels are gettin a little publicity though!

needed to be like an hour long to get a good briefing of the whole show, especially with as much time that was spent with the sponsors. Dont get me wrong, the sponsors are the ones that payed our way and made this whole thing possible. Was just hoping for a little more sled pulling.

Spent money on tv pulling last year, had to give the whining racers their moment, now the pullers are whining....:hehe:

I don't think we gain much from TV exposure except to say HEY!! WE ON TV!!

If you had to choose, cut the purses for more tv time, or forget TV?

give the money back to the guys investing in their trucks. That is where it should go. The show was ho hum at best. Just looking to help.

You had better clap, 07 Dodge, I'm sick of writing you checks already!!

hey the smarty helped me to take those two 1st place finishes. Just supporting the sponsors!

i'd like 20 minutes of my life back... the stuff they did show, cool!!! the rest..uh... like the lincoln school going thru the rear end...OMG ... save the money gene... not worth it. there was so much other crap, the chances of someone noticing it while channel surfing were slim. cool to see diesel drag racing though!!

TV is important for two aspects, reaching and showing millions of viewers about diesel motorsports, part of educating those who might enjoy it. Two, reaching the numbers that the big marketing managers want at the big companies who sponsor our efforts in diesel motorsports.

Plus it gives a few locals a chance to have their 10 seconds of fame that would probably never happen unless we showcase diesel motorsports.

In this case the cost was not that high, that is why we did it and one of the sponsors picked up half of the cost!

I thought the guys looked good on the racing portion, wish they would have shown more trucks!

Yeah... the lincoln clip made me want to puke. I go to a lincoln and every rear end I've rebuilt looks nothing like that! You can't get your hands on one here that doesn't have half the parts missing lol.

I tried but, apparently you can't network a DVR with a computer. The only way is to have a TV card and record to it.

You didn't miss much at all Nick. Lots of sponsor video and info, a worthless 10 minute speel by Lincoln on how to build axle gears and a ton of commercials.

What they did show of trucks were just high lights of finals and semi finals

Spent money on tv pulling last year, had to give the whining racers their moment, now the pullers are whining....:hehe:

I don't think we gain much from TV exposure except to say HEY!! WE ON TV!!

If you had to choose, cut the purses for more tv time, or forget TV?

Screw the TV....I hear pictures are cheaper anyways!LOL

the one nice thing about having the event on TV was...... the show had the ability to reach 93 million. Obviously, not that many watched but, that's the potential there was which is a positive for future sponsorship and interest in the sport.

need to get hooked up with that on the edge show they always have the lesser known motorsports on there like figure 8 racing and lawn mower racing

Back