K&N killing motors?

Seriously though, I said basically the same thing about maintenance on filters further up in this thread.

Yes sir. I'm with you. I wasn't directing my comment at you Mr. Tobin. I just wanted to share my thoughts on air systems in general.

I know, I was just agreeing with your agreement... Don't make me go all bicket o spit on you or anything!!!

The bickets get pretty big there in Texas don't they?!?!?!

We have had a ton of rain lately here in the Chattanooga area with a Tornado touching down and some serious rain, wind and lightning! The tornado was around 30 or so miles from the house... A little closer than I'd like considering I told my wife we wouldn't get tornados here before we moved...

Ooooofff that's not good Chris, hope you have a storm cellar or whatever it is u guys hide in.

TAYLOR !!!!!! You drug me into this!!!!!!!!LOL

Ohhhhhhhh Nooooo you are not gonna blame this on me! :hehe:

Ooooofff that's not good Chris, hope you have a storm cellar or whatever it is u guys hide in.

We have a basement that is block wall and built into the hillside on half of it, but nothing special for tornados... Actually it wasn't even too bad here at my house but Jade (my wife) was getting a little worried so we tuned into the news and it said that this tornado touched down... Weird how those things are major in one place then just windy and rainy in another...

Back